Success and continuing campaigns include:
- helping to defend the Wilmslow Road corridor for cyclists, persuading Manchester City Council not to axe the scheme
- successfully negotiating continued access to the city centre where consultants planned to prohibit cycling
- providing input to many planning proposals to make the area more cycle friendly
- lobbying for more parking in the city centre, at railway stations and in nearby towns
- representing our members on cycle forums in Greater Manchester. This gives us a direct link to councils, and increases their accountability.
- campaigning for the conversion of the former Fallowfield railway line into an East-West cycle route for South Manchester
- helping to produce the Manchester Cycling Map